National Technical Honor Society
To honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, award scholarships, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
To be the international leader in providing recognition for excellence in career and technical education.
- Providing the highest quality recognition for outstanding students in career and technical education,
- Supplying excellent services to our diverse and multi-cultural membership and member schools,
- Providing scholarship opportunities for its members,
- Creating new and emerging relationships between the educational community and business and industry,
- Being a flexible organization on the leading edge of technology and constantly responding to change,
- Maintaining financial responsibility to meet our increasing needs,
- Sustaining growth, innovation and continuous improvement based upon ongoing evaluation
MCTEC does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disability, or national origin in employment or educational programs or activities. Inquiries may be referred to Amanda Aliff, Section 504 Coordinator, at Mercer County Schools, 1403 Honaker Avenue, Princeton, WV 24740. Phone 304-487-1551. Lack of English language skills is not a barrier to participation in any course.