Articulation Agreements High School Request

Some of our high school programs have Articulation Agreements in place with Concord University and/or Bluefield State.

Please download and complete the form to have your transcript for our program sent to one of those two schools.  There are instructions for return on the form.

If you are unsure of whether your high school program qualifies for articulated agreement credits at Bluefield State or Concord University, please visit our high school programs page and look at the program you have completed