Transcript Requests

High School Students

Requesting Electronic Transcripts

If you graduated in 1992 or after from Princeton Senior High, Bluefield High, PikeView High, or Montcalm High, complete the request form here:

If you graduated prior to 1992 or from Spanishburg High, Matoaka High, Athens High, or Oakvale High, send the request, including a photo ID and one additional form of identification (utility bill, medical card, etc). to:

Mercer County Public Schools
Attention: Records Request
1403 Honaker Avenue
Princeton, WV 24740

Or email:

Adult Students

If you are an adult student requesting a transcript, please print off the following form and fill it in.  You will need to mail or hand deliver your transcript request to the MCTEC main office.  (The address is listed on the form.)

Forms are available in the front office.  Transcript fees are $5.00, and can be paid by cash, money order, or check made out to MCTEC.  Each separate transcript will cost $5.00.