Brushfork Elementary Core Beliefs
1. We believe in providing a safe and welcoming environment that is conducive to learning.
2. We believe that the preservation of each child's unique character will ensure a comfortable and effective learning environment.
3. We believe that differentiated instruction is the key to addressing the needs of all students.
4. We believe that standards driven instruction (Next Generation Standards) and data driven decision making are the driving forces behind excellence in education.
5. We believe that the development of technology skills for our students is vital in producing a competitive adult in the global community.